This section shows you how to use the Asset Definitions Explorer to create and manage your asset definitions.
Digital asset definition
Using the Asset Explorer on the TBSP UI
- digitalAsset: give your digital asset type a name
- digitalAssetDescription: give your digital asset type a description
In addition, you must specify the following properties for your digital asset type:
- createTransactionAllowedBySystem: enables the system to create this asset; it's a true or false value
- transferOwnershipAllowedBySystem: enables the system to transfer this asset between different owners; it's a true or false value
- createTransactionAllowedByUser: enables users to create this asset; it's a true or false value
- transferOwnershipAllowedByUser: enables users to transfer this asset; it's a true or false value
- Divisible Asset: indicates if the asset can be divided into smaller units; it's a true or false value
Minimum Amount Value: indicate a maximum value
Maximum Amount Value: indicate a minimum value
Delete a digital asset definition
In addition to creating digital asset definitions, you can also delete asset definitions if the following conditions are met:
- the asset type is a non-system asset
- no assets of that asset types have been created.
To delete an asset definition, click on the trash can symbol on the bottom left of the window.
Return to the main explorer page.